Everyone knows a saying “A man must do 3 things in his life – plant a tree, raise a son and build a house”. The first two are yours to take care of but with the third case we are ready to help.
You can order a kit from us for independent assembly of the house you fancy. What is a house kit? It’s a special construction kit, which contains the necessary elements for the fast assembly of the frame of a house. The main components of the kit are boards cut to specific pre-defined sizes. On-site they only need to be assembled together according to the instructions included in the kit.
Benefits of the house kit:
- You save time on inventing a building solution and cutting boards with the required size;
- On the site there is no excess materials and scraps of boards that interfere with the assembly process and moving around;
- Assembly can be done without expert building skills and special tools;
- Interior and/or exterior finishing can be carried out when possible or necessary;
- Tthere’s no need to worry about the reliability of the construction;
- Assembly with the help of family or friends will make your team closer.
When ordering a house kit you will get:
- Frame made of planed boards (material for floor and roofing, internal and external walls)
- Fixing material (screws, nails)
- Drawings for assembly.
Tools required for assembly:
- A level
- A pencil and measuring tape
- A screwdriver
- A hammer
To cut the long story short building a house is not as difficult as it may first seem. And if you have any questions regarding the assembly – you are free to contact us and we will help.